Be a CICADA and make a positive impact!
Join CICADA community
As a member of CICADA you will be playing a key role in representing and advocating for the cultural and creative industries to develop a sustainable and inclusive infrastructure to ensure that our sector is at the heart of political, economic and social decision-making.
Membership requires commitment towards the shared goal and shared responsibilities for the effective running of the association and decision making more specifically:
- Make members’ voices heard in CICADA’s meetings & events by speaking and voting
- Stand for election to serve in CICADA’s Steering Committee to widen & deepen member’s impact
- Join CICADA’s AGM/EGM to collectively address common concerns to member’s practice or organization
- Vote for Steering Committee chairperson & members candidature
- In case of unavailability to join meetings, give proxy in writing to another member to represent his/her vote in the AGM/EGM.
- Contribute to an ongoing policy dialogue with all stakeholders and Royal Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Participate in a data collection survey in our industry
Why be a CICADA??
While members have collective responsibilities as define in Article 2 in the Membership Terms of Reference, members will gain numerous benefits and resources as following:
- Be able to actively engage with an influential and impactful community
- Be legitimately represented by a duly and legally registered and recognized representative association for cultural and creative sectors.
- Enjoy communications and brandings with CICADA’s communication strategies and channels when and wherever appropriate.
- Receive special discounts or free of charge access to capacity buildings, events and trainings organized by CICADA and her partner organizations.
- Get priority invitation to limited place of networking events
- Gain support and consultancies from CICADA members
- Be featured on CICADA’s website and other communication channels where appropriate
- Can propose or be invited as guest speakers in CICADA’s events
- Get updates on important Government Policy and regulatory changes on CCI related issues and laws applicable to our sector
- Expand network and create new business opportunities
- Meet and exchange views with other members as a hub of information
- Get financial funding opportunities thanks to CICADA’s networks
- Get access to a regional and global network of CICADA & partner associations & networks.